Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Docforce
Docforce is located at: https://www.docforce.io
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Docforce website if you do not accept all terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting Docforce terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us,” refers to Docforce. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and Docforce, or either the Client, or Ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to for us to undertake an appropriate process of assistance to the Client, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Our stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Docforce and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Docforce. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.docforce.io for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.docforce.io
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.docforce.io
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.docforce.io
- Redistribute content from Docforce (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’). Docforce does not screen, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website, and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Docforce, its agents, or affiliates.
Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person posting. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Docforce shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Docforce reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Docforce a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors when Docforce is listed in their directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our web site.These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Docforce may consider and approve in Our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association (AAA), AARP, and Consumers union community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Docforce will approve link requests from these organizations if We determine that:
- the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and
- where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intent. Include your name, organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or email address), and the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to Our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on Our site to which you would like to link. Please allow a 2-3 week response time.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of Our corporate name.
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to.
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Docforce logo or other artwork will be allowed for links absent a trademark license agreement. Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around Our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of Our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and at Our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to Our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to Our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to Our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from Our Web site
If you find any link on Our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, please contact us. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on Our Web site is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Web site remains available or that the material on the Web site is up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to Our Web site and the use of this Web site (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude Our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude Our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of Our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of Our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
These limitations and exclusions of liability and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that Our Web site and the information and services on the Web site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.